PhD: Temple University
MSN: Widener University
BSN: La Salle University
AAN: Community College of Philadelphia
Dr. Robert Strayer's research interests include undergraduate nursing education outcomes, and the impact of ventricular devices on heart failure patients.
- Member, American Nurses Association, 2011-present.
- Kappa Delta Chapter, Sigma Theta Tau International, 1997-present.
- Member, American Association of Critical Care Nurses, 1991-present.
- Member, SePa Chapter, American Association of Critical Care Nurses, 1991-present.
- Independence Blue Cross, Faculty Doctoral Fellow, 2006–2007.
- Apple Award for Excellence in Clinical Instruction, La Salle University, 2003 & 2005.
- Marshall, Student nominated Commencement Exercises, 2004 & 2008.
- Faculty nominated student representative for Helene Fuld Fellowship, International Association of Critical Care Nurses Convention, Vienna, Austria, 1991.